It’s almost Feb. 14, aka the biggest date night of the year. Whether you’ll be enjoying a fancy dinner or more casual drinks with your significant other, we’ve spelled out exactly what shoes to wear for a flawless Valentine’s Day outfit. Below, shop all the stunning looks.
1. With a Leopard Skirt and Sweater: Sock Booties
jaguar-print skirt offers romantic vibes without feeling too literal for the holiday. And when paired with a knit sweater and sock booties, it creates the ultimate cozy-meets-chic look.
& Other Stories jaguar print midi skirt.
CREDIT: & Other Stories
3. With a Lacy Red Dress: Nude Block-Heel Sandals
When wearing a
lace dress, it’s best to keep your footwear simple. A nude block-heel sandal will allow the standout design to steal the show.
ASTR The Label lace midi dress.
4. With an LBD: White Knee-High Boots
You can never go wrong with a
little black dress, especially when worn with white knee-high boots for an unexpected twist.
Mango fitted jersey dress.
Sam Edelman Rowena
5. With a Jumpsuit: Black Ankle Strap Sandals Open-toed sandals balance out long-legged jumpsuits, as they create a subtle flash of skin below the ankle. With a black jumpsuit, we suggest opting for matching noir sandals to create a streamlined effect.
Leith deep V-neck lace trim jumpsuit.
6. With a Wrap Dress: Snakeskin Mules
blush-colored dress an edge with a pair of snakeskin mules, which can also work with a range of everyday outfits long after date night is over.
Topshop tortoise ring mini dress.
Michael by Michael Kors Cambria Mule
7. With a Satin Maxi: Bejeweled Sandals
If your Valentine’s Day plans involve a candlelight dinner, a
satin maxi and embellished ankle-strap sandals are supremely elegant picks.
Express satin wrap front maxi dress.
Jewel Badgley Mischka Jaylee sandal.
8. With Long Printed Dress: PVC Heels
A rose-patterned dress is fitting for the day and can easily be dressed down with Western boots for more casual festivities.
TopShop rose cut tie neck midi dress
Dolce Vita Suvi
All products featured have been independently selected and curated by our editorial team. If you buy something through the links included on our site, FN may earn a commission. Want More?
This Remixed Version of the
Adidas Stan Smith Is Perfect for Valentine’s Day
Red Sneakers for Women to Update Your Wardrobe Now — Starting at $40
Romantic Red Shoes to Wear on Valentine’s Day